TARO ROOT CHAAT( ARBI)
It’s a vegetable which we can play along with lot of variations. It can be used as cutlet, in curries or dry vegetable. Today I have made a TARO ROOT CHAAT.
It has excellent health benefits and best part is it’s low in calories. So this can be your substitute for many chaat parties.
1. Take oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds.
2. Now add boiled Taro root pieces. Press these pieces with both hands to make it flat.
3. Pan fry it on low flame. Add red chilli powder, dry mango powder, salt, coriander powder.
4. Let it get crispy on both the sides.
5. Now take a separate bowl. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander & lemon juice. Mix it well.
6. Now add fried Taro root pieces. Give it toss. Garnish it with fresh coriander.
Enjoy your low calorie chaat 🌸🌸
My contribution to contest hosted by @kdas.kitchen @thechefbychance @maakaswad @shreyoshe_sarkar
Sponsors by @thehandicraftian @style.it20 @edible_hibiscus @vvs_spices
Further tagging @rashmi.s_pan_to_plate @chennai.malayali