STUFFED MAKKI KI ROTI.
Winter are incomplete with this perfect comfort food. Makki ki roti ( Maize flour ) has different version we combine this with all winter veggies like radish, Fenugreek, cauliflower and it taste delicious.
It’s best to have it in cold winter mornings.
2 cup maize flour
1 cup grated cauliflower
1tbsp carom seeds
1 tbsp chopped green chilli
1. Mix all ingredients well. Add little by little hot water and mix well to make a fine dough.
2. Now wet your hands and make small puri’s.
3. Take a non stick pan add ghee and place your makki puri’s.
4. Cook from both the side till crispy.
5. Serve it with butter/Saag/ pickle.
Relish this hot crispy puri’s 🌸🌸
Sending this to hosted by @food.marvels.vc @hungrynomadss @paradise_on_plate @the_daily_delish
Sponsors @oddy_uniwraps @indian__natives featuring partner @wahhindia
Further tagging @gargisplatter @spiceitup.withneha @quarantincooking2020 to participate.