HIMACHALI / JAMMU DISH
This is again my MIL recipe which her MIL used to feed her when she was pregnant. The same way it was imparted to me. This dish is simple and at the same time nutritious.
It’s a winter delicacy which gets ready in no time. My family totally loves this dish with paratha’s / rotis.
1 bundle spinach (chopped)
2 dry chilli’s
1tbsp coriander seeds
7-8 Garlic cloves
2tbsp mustard oil
Ghee for serving
1. In a wok take mustard oil. Put flame on high for 1 min so that mustard oil leaves its pungent smell. Now switch off the flame.
2. After 30 sec, flame on. Add chopped garlic and dry red chillies. Cook for 1 min.
3. Add chopped spinach. Mix well.
4. Now add crushed coriander seeds & salt. Mix well
5. Let this cook for about 4-5 min on low flame.
6. Now add a dollop of ghee & relish.
This is my contribution to our ongoing contest hosted by @yummcrumbz @asthas_kitchen
Sponsors @lunn_salt @muskaanjubbal @butyfulme
Adding my entry to this friendly challenge by my insta friend @sabnaashraf @lifeoverload95 @mrs_foodiee @hanansculinarygrid @thepinkfoodie
I further tag @gargisplatter @quarantincooking2020 to share their regional recipes for this fun challenge.