PAN FRIED TARO ROOT
It’s an extremely healthy snack for vegetarians with a good flavour of Indian spices. Low in calories, pan fried and taste yum.
These finger bites are best to prepare as snack for dinner nights.
10-12 pcs of Boiled taro root
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Ginger/ garlic
Red chilli powder
Dry mango powder
* Cut the taro root in thin slices.
* Mix all the rest of the ingredients.
* Now add the taro root sliced in the spice mix. Coat the slices with the mix.
* Now on a low flame, pan try these slices for 3-4 min (No oil required for pan fry)
* And we are done, Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and chat masala.
My 1st contribution to contest hosted by
@365daysofeating @i_got_hangryy @itsme_foodieflyingbird @the_tasting_room_by_shrruti
Sponsors @varai_propstore @style.it20 @thehandicraftian
Further nominating @yummcrumbz @gargisplatter @cookinmood