OATS CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
I am always planning how to make things healthy whether it’s main course or dessert.
Would love to hear your tips/ tricks 😊
Today I tried these brownies with my healthy twist. These are perfect in taste and fudgy in texture.
4 oz Oats flour
2 oz butter
2 oz chocolate
3 oz brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 oz chopped walnuts
1. Melt chocolate and butter together.
2. In another pan beat eggs & brown sugar.
3. Now mix the melted chocolate mixture with egg mix.
4. Sift in the flour mix and baking powder and fold into the egg mix.
5. Add chopped walnuts and mix carefully.
6. Pour the mix in the lined baking tin.
7. Bake at 180 C for 25-30 min.
This is my first entry for hosted by @sabnaashraf @aroma.foodie @cravingscured
Judged by @musthafa_aboobacker
Further tagging @perkybakes @foodiee_globetrotter @foodgasm777 to participate 🌷