Yes, festive season is here 🌸🌸
And my healthy mathari’s are ready. This is the best tea time savoury snacks which is flaky and crispy. Today I have made these with APF, oats flour and added some flaxseeds with Indian spices.
1/2 cup oats flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of flax seeds
1 tbsp of black & white sesame seeds
1 tsp of coriander powder
1 tsp of red chilli powder
1 tbsp ghee
* Take a bowl. Mix all ingredients well. Add little water to make a fine dough.
* Rest the dough for 15 min.
* Now take a wok. Add oil for frying.
* Roll the dough with the rolling pin on a flat surface.
* Cut the Mathari’s with the cookie cutter and fry them in the oil at low flame.
* Fry till golden brown and take them out on tissue for excess oil.
* Your crisp Mathris are ready 🌸🌸
My contribution to the contest Theme : Namkeen
Sponsors by @thehandicraftian @edible_hibiscus @style.it20
Further tagging @perkybakes @gargisplatter @chennai.malayali