Kasta kachori (CRISPY FRIED FLAT BUNS)
These kachori are made of all purpose flour which is super crispy and have delicious combination of eating.
How to eat these kachoris:
Firstly crushed these kachoris, then pour some potato curry, tamarind and mint chutney & sprinkle some chaat masala over it.
Now relish every single bite of these crispy and delicious kachoris.
Best part is we can store these for days and goes very well for breakfast and tea time snacks.
1 cup all purpose flour, 1/4 cup ghee, salt .
Mix well. Add water as required. Knead dough out of it and keep it aside.
* Take pan, add 1tbsp of oil.
* Now add cumin seeds, ginger & garlic. Mix well.
* Add soaked yellow lentil, turmeric, salt, dry mango powder.
* Add some water.
* Stir it till it’s fully cooked. Keep this mix aside.
Make small balls with the all purpose flour.
Now flatten the dough ball and put some lentil filling and cover it from all sides.
* Heat oil in the frying pan.
* Start adding these sealed flat bread on low flame.
* You will notice it will puff and then turn it to other side.
* Now fry them on high flame to make it crispy.