Happy Ashtami/Navmi 🌷🌷
This festival is very close to my heart as a child I always used to get excited about kanya pujan because of money & chocolates 🍫
Now the time has changed I love performing this beautiful and auspicious puja. Today I have made these dry channa and sooji halwa for the puja.
For black channa:
Soak 2 cup black chickpeas overnight.
1. Take a pressure cooker, add 2 tbsp of oil.
2. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds. Now add soaked black chickpeas.
3. Now add your masala’s. Red chilli powder, salt, turmeric & garam masala. Mix well.
4. Add 1/2 cup water. Close the pressure cooker. Keep it on low flame for 20 min.
5. Add garnish it with coriander leavers.
Love & light, Stay safe & happy 🌷🌷