CRISPY PANEER BITES
Crispy and crunchy paneer bites are coated with peanuts and sesame seeds. They are crispy on outside and soft on inside. Best evening snacks for your protein intake.
This is my contribution to ongoing contest
Hosted by @lovecookandfly @consciousfeasting @flatter_platter_
Judged by @dinedeliciousfood @supaintsonplates sponsored by @fructus_terra featured by @cafesncities
Further tagging @sush.spiceoflife @perkybakes @swaadista to participate in this contest..
1. Take oil in a pan. Add ginger & garlic paste. Mix well . Add panner cubes and season it with red chilli & salt.
2. Fry it for 3-4 min on low flame. Now transfer it to a plate.
3. Take APF & some water. Mix well to make smooth paste.
4.Now take paneer pieces coat them in APF mix.
5. Then coat it with finely crushed peanut powder.
6. Lastly coat with black & white sesame seeds.
7. Keep it aside for 15 min.
8. Then fry till it gets crispy.