COCONUT GOND DRY NUTS LADOOS
For me ladoo are like energy bites which one should have it on a daily basis. So keeping that thought in mind. I have made these effortless coconut gond nuts ladoos.
Simple, nutritious, crunchy and soft all this in one healthy power pack bites. I feel winter are all about making your body warm and strong so these ladoos are best to boost your stamina and immunity.
1/3 cup Crushed almonds
1/4 cup Gond katira
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup poppy seeds
1/4 cup jaggery
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/4 cup ghee ( clarified butter )
1 tbsp milk for binding
* Firstly fry Gond katira in ghee as it’s puffed after frying so we have to be conscious doing it. Grind it after frying & keep aside.
* Now fry crushed almonds and raisins in ghee for 1-2 min on low flame.
* Roast desiccated coconut and poppy seeds in ghee for 2-4 min on low flame.
* Now combine all dry ingredients, add jaggery & powdered sugar. Mix well.
* Add milk and make round ladoo shapes.
And relish your healthy bites with your family 🌸🌸
My contribution to Hosted by
@itsme_foodieflyingbird @sizzleinmypan @thebalancecooking @the.food.talks
Sponsors @edible_hibiscus @lunn_salt @style.it20
My contribution to
Hosted by @asthas_kitchen @wittyveggies @talk_with_food @kitchentalesbymamta
Sponsores @varai_propstore @thehandicraftian @crockers.casa
Further tagging @gargisplatter @spiceitup.withneha @little.bit.of.spices to participate 🌷