CAJUN FISH CURRY
Cajun spice has a beautiful rustic and aromatic flavour of it own.
For this recipe
* First marination with salt and lemon juice for 15 min.
* Second marination with Cajun spice mix.
Cajun spice mix contain:
Garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, onion powder, paprika oregano & thyme. Mix well.
* Apply it on fish peices for 30 min.
* Now take a pan. Put some oil and pan fry fish pieces. Fry it 3-4 min on each side till it gets crispy.
* Take oil in a wok, add ginger & garlic paste. Put flame on low.
* After 2-3 min add grated tomatoes & Mix well.
* When oil starts to separates add Cajun mix & salt.
* When tomatoes are fully cooked add water and check it’s consistency.
* Before serving add ghee and curry leaves tempering.
This my contribution for ongoing contest week -2 Protein theme hosted by @spiceitup.withneha @little.bit.of.spices @thekitchenpassion sponsors @vvs_spices @blablafoodz @lunn_salt featuring partner @yesindiafoods @yesindia
I further nominate @perkybakes @rashmi.s_pan_to_plate @simplydeliciouscuisines to participate in this contest.