BEETROOT & PEAS CUTLET
I always prefer something healthy when we have kids / party at home. Today I tried these veggies cutlets with beetroot & peas. There natural colour is so beautiful as they uplift the dish by itself.
Easy peasy veggies cutlet which takes minimum spices and turns into a healthy finger food for kids.
1/2 cup grated beetroot
1/2 cup boiled peas ( grinded )
2 boiled potatoes
1/2 tsp Ginger & garlic
1 bread slice
Red chilli powder
1. Mix boiled potatoes and one slice bread. Mash it well.
2. Add salt, red chilli powder, ginger& garlic & garam masala. Mix well .
3. Now separate the potatoes mixture in two portions.
4. In one portion add beetroot & in other portion add peas mix.
5. Now take both portions and make small cocktail tikki’s. Make it in a way so that both colours are visible.
6. Take a flat pan drizzle some oil. Place these tikki’s and shallow fry these for 2-3 min on both the sides.
7. Yes, We are done. Hot, crispy & loaded with veggies tikki’s are ready. 🌷🌷
My first contribution to hosted by @tamatarchutney @thepiquantflavours @platter_the_better
Sponsors @stalksnspice @oddy_uniwraps @muskaanjubbal
My first contribution to hosted by @mk_kitchen_ @red_chillypepper @oh_dish_aaha @yoursplatefully
Sponsors @blablafoodz @thehandicraftian @style.it20 @varai_propstore
Featuring partner @yesindia @yesindiafoods
@sugarandspiceinlife @bonding.over.food @indiancookingrecipes