AUTHENTIC CHOLE MASALA
It’s always fun to make recipes which you know will turn out to be delicious. This dish needs no introduction it’s popular with everyone and best accompanied with bhatura/ naan.
It is solely a comfort food which satisfy all your taste buds.
This is my entry to hosted my @myfoodgalaxy @mykitchenchronicless @creative.flavours @minion_n_me
Judged by @dyutima_myfoodlens
Sponsors @varai_propstore @india_prop_store @thehandicraftian @blablafoodz
2 cup Chana (chickpeas)
1 tsp Ginger / garlic
Black / green cardamom
For the authentic recipes I always prefer to make the ground spices at home which brings the dish to another level.
1. Boil the overnight soaked chickpeas with one tea bag, cinnamon & black cardamom.
2. Take a wok add mustard oil, cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamom.
3. After 30sec add chopped onion. Stir well. Add ginger & garlic.
4. Add purée tomato’s with red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala. Mix well. Cook till the oil starts to separate.
5. Now add boiled chickpeas. Mix well.
6. Add boiled chickpea water.
7. Garnish with ghee, coriander leaves and ginger julienne.